At Line Design Technology Limited Safety is our Number One Priority
Our Health & Safety management system is based on the principles of ISO18001 and is externally verified by Achilles UDVB
A copy of our UVDB certificate is available by clicking here
Our Health & Safety score is 95% for our office and 94% for our on-site activities
As part of our management system we utilise a lone worker protection system that meets BS8484 standard
We have a RoSPA approved safety training system that is CPD certified, our senior management have also received training from iosh
Health & Safety Policy Statement
The Company Health & Safety Policy is:
• To ensure that work activities do not adversely affect the health or safety of employees or anybody else.
• To consult with employees concerning their Health & Safety.
• To ensure that plant and equipment are safe.
• To offer information, instruction and supervision to ensure the safety of employees.
• To ensure that employees are competent to carry out their work and offer suitable training.
• To avoid accidents and ill health resulting from work.
• To ensure that safe and healthy working conditions are maintained at all times.
• To review the Health & Safety Policy as frequently as necessary, always keeping it up to date.
All staff must:
• Co-operate with the Company in matters concerning Health & Safety.
• Not tamper or interfere with anything provided to safeguard Health & Safety.
• Take care of their own Health & Safety and that of others.
• Report any concerns about matters affecting Health & Safety to their Line Manager in the first instance.
The Company will:
• Ensure that safe working procedures are established and monitor their use.
• Maintain all plant and equipment.
• Give Health & Safety advice to all new employees on induction.
• Monitor young workers and trainees.
• Co-ordinate job specific training.
Peter W Jones
(Original signed copy held in office).