Line Design Technology Limited is committed to protecting the environment
Our Environmental management system is based on the principles of ISO14001 and is externally verified by Achilles UDVB
A copy of our UVDB certificate is available by clicking here
Our Environment score is 87% for our office and 100% for our on-site activities
Our environmental manager is an iema member and has received training in environmental management
Environmental Policy Statement
Line Design Technology Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote products and services that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Comply with all the environmental legislation and regulations.
• Prevent pollution wherever reasonably practicable.
• Continuously improve the effectiveness of our environmental management system.
• Provide environmental awareness training to enable employees to be environmentally responsible at work.
• Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the company.
• Review this policy annually.
Peter W Jones
(Original signed copy held in office).